- Heavy Equipment
- and many, many more
- Complete List
PVC T-Cleats & V-Guides: A Tradition of Excellence
Fabricated Extrusion Company, formerly BF Goodrich, manufactures a full line of extruded products for the belt fabrication industry. We have been supplying products to conveyor belt fabricators throughout the US and Canada for over 40 years. We know this industry and what it takes to satisfy your requirements.
We manufacture a full line of general trade PVC belt cleats and v-guide sections. We also produce custom sidewalls, Urethane guides and cleats and other custom extruded products. FEC stocks all Flexco general trade items at our facility near Springfield, Missouri for direct shipment to you. We can ship from our complete line of inventoried products to you either same or next day. With full extrusion services in California and stocking and warehousing facilities in Missouri, we are ready to service all your belt cleat and v guide requirements.
General Trade T-Cleats:
- ½” up to 4” Standard T-Cleats (Flexco Style)
- 1” up to 4” Heavy and Beefy T- Cleats
- 1” up to 3” Scoop T-Cleats
- 1” up to 4” Econo Cleats (bolt on)
- 1” up to 4” Square Top T-Cleats (Belt Concepts style)
General Trade Solid and Notched V Guides:
K8, O, A, B , C
All general trade items come in a variety of packaging sizes to meet any requirement. Cleats are packaged in 10 ft straight lengths as small as 100 ft per box and in bulk in a coiled configuration with up to 600 ft in a box. V Guides are provided in packs as small as 100 ft and up to 1200 ft on wooden flanged reels.
- RF welded cleats
- TPU Urethane Cleats and V-Guides
Custom PVC Compounds:
- Colors: White and Black Standard and custom colors such as green, blue and yellow.
- 75 Shore A standard hardness and softer grades of Flexible PVC for custom applications.
- TPU- Urethane